- All plants offered for sale are believed to be true to type and name but should a genuine mistake occur then we shall be pleased to rectify the matter.
- Any complaints must be received within 14 days of despatch of plants. In the rare event of a parcel arriving damaged or delayed, please keep all the packaging intact and notify us immediately so as we may lodge a claim on your behalf.
- Pot sizes are listed on all the plants however may vary dependant on what is in stock. If there is any difference in the size you orderd to what we have available, we will contact you prior to dispatch.
Pricing & Availability
- Products on this site are subject to change in price without notice, however such changes are unlikely. Plant availability is subject to change due to weather and other unforseen conditions. In such cases we will contact you with substitutes or we can contact you again when the plants become available.
- Under £100 - £12.50
- Over £100 – FREE with the exception of some plants marked on the website
- Large plants i.e Trees are not included in the £12.50, or free delivery option and are subject to a surcharge.
- All parcels are sent by Royal Mail Parcels 48 hour service (for Northern Ireland, the Highlands and Islands this may be 72 hours). For heavier parcels we use a courier on a 48hr service
- The Channel Islands are classed as an international destination and postage is at cost by the published R.M. International Tariff.
- For all parcels, if necessary please inform us of an alternative daytime delivery address in order to avoid any delay with the delivery of your plants.
- We only despatch orders to the UK and European Union countries. Customers should make themselves aware of any restrictions regarding import of certain plants to their country before ordering. All orders are charged Postage and Packing at cost due to varying tariffs.
- We endeavour to despatch all orders within 14 days after receipt but if we encounter any problems we will notify you as soon as possible
- At certain very busy times of year (i.e. March, April and October) delays in despatch can occur so please bear with us.
- We accept payment by card, cheque and BACS for online orders. Once an order is placed we will contact you with regards to the total amount due and will take any card payments over the phone, processing them on our nursery credit card terminal
- All orders are strictly net, payment with order. Account facilities are available to Local Authorities, The National Trust and other bona-fide institutions.
Garden Kitcken Picnic Deposits
- Please note all afternoon picnic deposits are non-refundable however if 48 hrs notice is given if one or more members of the party cancels then the deposit can be transferable or full deposit taken from final bill.
- Holden Clough Nursery do not disclose buyers information to third parties.
The above policies do not affect your statutory rights.